Thursday, May 29, 2008

First Entry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What I did today: Took Tests
Highlight of the Day: Signed Year Books
Joke of the Day: What did the elephant say when he saw his doctor? So you're the one who slapped me when I was a baby.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I took my three RAP Tests. We take them every six weeks, they are worth 50 points each and we take 6 of them. They are a big part of our grade. There are 36 weeks in our school year. After our RAPS we had our afternoon classes. They were World Studies, and Reading. In World Studies, we watched a movie. We were asked questions for candy. In reading, we played Taboo and had book club. 4 people presented books. Then we did yearbook signings. Each of us got a letter, then we left for home.

No comments: