Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Excellent Beginning

On Friday, since it was the last day of school, we went to Red Lobster(my favorite). I had to choose carefully what I ordered. My choices were either the "Ultimate Feast" (Walt's favorite shrimp, shrimp scampi, 5 crab legs, about a ½ a pound, and a lobster tail), or 2 pounds of crab legs(my favorite) and shrimp. I got the "Ultimate Feast". The "Ultimate Feast" is an adult meal. Everyone was surprised I ate it all. I also love their biscuit's a lot so they got me a take home bag of them. After that, we had dessert there. It was a triple chocolate cake. We ate almost all of it. Then, I called my dad and asked if I could spend the night and left for home.

 That night I watched Spiderman 3, but I kept on falling asleep so we restarted it. I fell asleep about halfway through the movie. In the morning , I woke up and started to play halo on xbox live. We play a game on halo were there are no teams and only one type of gun. a plasma gun. It took only one shot to kill each other. I got 19 medals. After that we went to a barbeque. My dad brought guitar hero three. We played it, then left to go home early.

I woke Sunday morning. For breakfast I ate potatoes and pork chops. After that we played our xbox 360. We played halo3 on xbox live. The game that we played most on halo was zombies. that's when other halo players try to turn you into a zombie by killing you with an energy sword. The zombies are weak though and can be taken out with any kind of gun with about 3-6 shots. I got 31 medals from that one level.


No comments: